- Zac is the product of a toxic spill that ran through a chemtech seam and pooled in an isolated cavern deep in Zaun's Sump. Despite such humble origins, Zac has grown from primordial ooze into a thinking being who dwells in the city's pipes, occasionally emerging to help those who cannot help themselves or to rebuild the broken infrastructure of Zaun.
- Picking up goo chunks is very important to staying alive.
- When Cell Division is ready, try to die in a position that makes it difficult for the enemy team to kill your bloblets.
- Charging Elastic Slingshot from the fog of war will give opponents less time to react.
- Zac heals from the goo that separates from him. You can crush the goo pieces by stepping on them.
- Kill all of Zac's bloblets when he splits apart to stop him from reforming.
- Silences, stuns, roots and knockups will all interrupt Zac when he is charging Elastic Slingshot.