- While many other yordles channel their energy into discovery, invention, or just plain mischief-making, Tristana was always inspired by the adventures of great warriors. She had heard much about Runeterra, its factions, and its wars, and believed her kind could become worthy of legend too. Setting foot in the world for the first time, she took up her trusty cannon Boomer, and now leaps into battle with steadfast courage and optimism.
- Her massive gun allows Tristana to fire on targets at a great distance. Utilize this to prevent your enemies from ever laying a hand on you.
- Use Rocket Jump after you have stacked up your Explosive Charge on an enemy to finish them off with a burst of damage.
- Use Rapid Fire to help stack up your Explosive Charge on enemy champions.
- If you see Tristana activate Rapid Fire in a fight, stun her and try to back off until the spell dissipates.
- Stand away from your creeps in a lane to take less collateral damage from Explosive Charge.