- Skarner is an immense crystalline scorpion from a hidden valley in Shurima. Part of the ancient Brackern race, Skarner and his kin are known for their great wisdom and deep connection to the land, as their souls are fused with powerful life crystals which hold the living thoughts and memories of their ancestors. In an age long past, the Brackern entered hibernation to avoid untold magical destruction, but recent, threatening events have roused Skarner. As the only Brackern awake, he strives to protect his kind from those who seek to harm them.
- Basic attacks reduce the cooldown of Crystal Slash. Use them as often as possible for maximum damage.
- Capturing Crystal Spires before attempting neutral objectives or team fights around them improves Skarner's performance in said fights dramatically.
- Impale is extremely powerful when you use it to position an enemy so your allies can attack them.
- Skarner can't harm you very much outside of short range, so stay away from him!
- Skarner's Movement Speed is increased as long as his shield, Crystalline Exoskeleton, persists. Attack him to lower his speed.
- Skarner is especially dangerous when inside Crystal Spire zones his team controls. Try to capture them ahead of time if a fight may break out around them.