- Rengar is a ferocious vastayan trophy hunter who lives for the thrill of tracking down and killing dangerous creatures. He scours the world for the most fearsome beasts he can find, especially seeking any trace of Kha'Zix, the void creature who scratched out his eye. Rengar stalks his prey neither for food nor glory, but for the sheer beauty of the pursuit.
- Use Rengar's ultimate to find and assassinate high priority targets in team fights and skirmishes.
- A lot of Rengar's power comes from empowered abilities he uses at the right moment - choose wisely!
- Make sure to take paths through brush when chasing opponents to take advantage of Rengar's passive.
- Rengar gains an empowered ability when his resource bar is full. Try to confront him when it's low.
- Rengar's passive enables him to leap out of brush, so avoid fighting him when near bushes.
- Rengar puts an indicator over the nearest enemy champion when he is camouflaged during his ultimate.