- An unstoppable force of destruction, the axe-wielding Olaf wants nothing but to die in glorious combat. Hailing from the brutal Freljordian peninsula of Lokfar, he once received a prophecy foretelling his peaceful passing—a coward's fate, and a great insult among his people. Seeking death, and fueled by rage, he rampaged across the land, slaughtering scores of great warriors and legendary beasts in search of any opponent who could stop him. Now a brutal enforcer for the Winter's Claw, he seeks his end in the great wars to come.
- Olaf can combine Berserker Rage, Vicious Strikes, and Ragnarok at low life to become deceptively strong.
- The bonus healing granted by Vicious Strikes amplifies your Life Steal from all sources as well as heals from allies.
- Olaf becomes more dangerous the lower life he is. Save your disables to finish him off.
- Preventing Olaf from reaching his axe will minimize the amount of harassment he can cause in the laning phase.
- Olaf has reduced defenses from damage during Ragnarok, despite being immune to disables. If you can't escape from Olaf during Ragnarok, try focusing your damage on him with your teammates.