- A demonic amalgamation drawn from the nightmares that haunt every sentient mind, the thing known as Nocturne has become a primordial force of pure evil. It is liquidly chaotic in aspect, a faceless shadow with cold eyes and armed with wicked-looking blades. After freeing itself from the spirit realm, Nocturne descended upon the waking world, to feed upon the kind of terror that can only thrive in true darkness.
- Using Paranoia at a critical moment is well worth it even if you cannot use the dash.
- Duskbringer isn't only an offensive ability. It can be used to close distance out of combat or escape from certain death.
- Use Shroud of Darkness in tandem with Paranoia's dash. Your opponents may panic and waste a critical disable on your spell shield.
- Stay close to your allies when Paranoia is cast - there is strength in numbers!
- Nocturne's Unspeakable Horror is broken with range, so try to save your movement abilities for when he casts it.