- A Bilgewater captain famed for her looks but feared for her ruthlessness, Sarah Fortune paints a stark figure among the hardened criminals of the port city. As a child, she witnessed the reaver king Gangplank murder her family—an act she brutally avenged years later, blowing up his flagship while he was still aboard. Those who underestimate her will face a beguiling and unpredictable opponent… and, likely, a bullet or two in their guts.
- Miss Fortune ramps up speed if she hasn't recently taken damage. Avoid getting hit to move very fast.
- Use Double Up on the furthest enemy minion if enemy champions are hiding in back; it will bounce to them for lots of damage.
- Make sure to utilize Love Tap while Strut is on cooldown to maximize the active's availability.
- Miss Fortune's speed boost is removed if she is damaged by an enemy.
- Miss Fortune is easy to kill if you can reach her; target her first in team fights.