- Master Yi has tempered his body and sharpened his mind, so that thought and action have become almost as one. Though he chooses to enter into violence only as a last resort, the grace and speed of his blade ensures resolution is always swift. As one of the last living practitioners of the Ionian art of Wuju, Yi has devoted his life to continuing the legacy of his people—scrutinizing potential new disciples with the Seven Lenses of Insight to identify the most worthy among them.
- If you're in a lane against ranged players, leveling up Meditate can allow you to stay in the lane longer and gain levels faster than they will.
- Wuju Style is very strong early for last hitting minions.
- Try using Alpha Strike on a minion in front of an enemy champion so you are placed at a safe distance at the end of the spell.
- Meditate is an effective method of healing damage over time, but Master Yi is susceptible to coordinated team ganks early in the game.
- If Master Yi tries to farm with Alpha Strike, hit him a few times so he has to use mana with Meditate to heal.
- Although Master Yi cannot be slowed while using Highlander, other disables can stop him in his tracks.