- Claimed by the Void when she was only a child, Kai'Sa managed to survive through sheer tenacity and strength of will. Her experiences have made her a deadly hunter and, to some, the harbinger of a future they would rather not live to see. Having entered into an uneasy symbiosis with a living Void carapace, the time will soon come when she must decide whether to forgive those mortals who would call her a monster, and defeat the coming darkness together… or simply to forget, as the Void consumes the world that left her behind.
- Try to catch enemy carries alone to burst them with Icathian Rain.
- Work with your teammates to set up your Ultimate and optimize damage with your passive.
- Make sure to buy items that will evolve at least 1 or 2 of your spells.
- Kai'Sa is very good at picking off isolated enemies. Stick together against her.
- Kai'Sa is very vulnerable to getting outranged by mages and long range carries.
- Make sure to place wards in your blind spots so you can see Kai'Sa coming.