- Ivern Bramblefoot, known to many as the Green Father, is a peculiar half man, half tree who roams Runeterra's forests, cultivating life everywhere he goes. He knows the secrets of the natural world, and holds deep friendships with all things that grow, fly, and scuttle. Ivern wanders the wilderness, imparting strange wisdom to any he meets, enriching the forests, and occasionally entrusting loose-lipped butterflies with his secrets.
- Try to help allies follow up a good Rootcaller hit with Triggerseed!
- Use Brushmaker to set up future ambush spots!
- Daisy can block skillshots and slow down enemies. Use her to peel for your teammates!
- Ivern can be deceptively slippery. Be careful chasing him too far.
- Ivern's brush has a long duration. Watch out for ambushes!
- Be careful when fighting Ivern alone if he has Daisy ready to help!